Welcome to Bikegear.co.za, importers and distributors of premium
quality accessories for Southern Africa’s most demanding motorcycle enthusiasts.
Our range of accessories includes wireless bluetooth intercom motorbike communications , unique Nonoise Motorcycle earplug hearing protection ,hard and soft motorcycle luggage systems,aluminium panniers, tyres, motorcycle luggage racks, tank bags, crash bars, engine guards, center stands, heated hand grips, handlebar risers, spot lights, helmet action video cameras and advanced HID(Xenon) headlamp systems
Brands (amongst others) include:
We are proud to be able to offer products that have been extensively tested for quality, durability and performance prior to their introduction.
To this end we have aligned ourselves with global companies who offer these qualities at a fair price. These include, amongst others :
- Touring and protection equipment from SW-Motech
- Award winning motorcycle luggage from Bags-Connection
- Helmet and goggle manufactures UVEX
- Tyre specialists Heidenau Reifenwerk
- Globescout Aluminium Adventure panniers & Topboxes
- Ultrabatt high performance batteries
- NoNoise Motorcycle earplugs and hearing protection
- Airhawk comfort seating systems
- High definition helmet cameras from Contour
- Barkbuster hand guards
- Rok strap luggage strap systems
- Sena SMH 10, SMH5, SMH10R & SPH10R wireless bluetooth intercoms for bike to bike and rider to pillion communication.
All products are selected on a basis of what we believe from experience are necessities that at times are possibly overlooked by bike manufacturers.
We hope that you may find these products as useful as we have.
The task does not end here however, we are constantly researching
world markets to find the latest in design and quality at competitive prices.
Our philosophy is a simple one. Quality does not have to cost the earth. Neither does good service.
Please don't forget to pop in from time to time. More products will be added in the near future and one of them might just help you understand why you are inclined to take the route less travelled every time you get the chance.
With best regards
The team at Bikegear.co.za